The November general election is exactly five weeks away and we have our work cut out for us. Republicans are working hard to put election deniers into high places, restrict access to health care for women, and strip even more rights from Americans with their super conservative majority on the Supreme Court. We sincerely hope that real Americans (Democrats, Independents, and Progressives) who love this country and love democracy turn out in huge numbers on November 8th.
Below are the candidates endorsed by Fresno Stonewall Democrats in the upcoming November 8 General Election:
• U.S. Senator: Alex Padilla
• U.S. Congressional District 20: Marisa Wood
• U.S. Congressional District 21: Jim Costa
• CA Governor: Gavin Newsom
• CA Lieutenant Governor: Eleni Kounalakis
• CA Secretary of State: Dr. Shirley Weber
• CA Attorney General: Rob Bonta
• CA Treasurer: Fiona Ma
• CA Superintendent of Public Instruction: Tony Thurmond
• CA Insurance Commissioner: Ricardo Lara
• CA Senate District 12: Susanne Gundy
• CA Senate District 14: Anna Caballero
• CA Assembly District 27: Esmeralda Soria
• CA Assembly District 31: Joaquin Arambula
• Fresno Unified School Board Area 4: Veva Islas
• SCCCD Trustee Area 1: Destiny Rodriguez
• State Center Community College District Trustee Area 5: Gilbert Felix
• Central Unified School Board Area 4: Nabil Kherfan
• Check your Voter Registration Status: https://voterstatus.sos.ca.gov
• Register Online to Vote (California only): https://registertovote.ca.gov
Fresno Stonewall Democrats are dedicated to advancing the equal rights of all people, regardless of sexual orientation, preference, or identity. They support the Democratic Party and those Democratic candidates who support their mission.
More information about the election and these candidates can be found at their website.